- Application forms for admission will be available as per Board Instructions.
- Fees once received for admission in the Institution will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Every student must attend Institution on and from the very first day of his/her joining the classes regularly by 10:15 AM.
- As our Institution is functioning for 5 days a week, the timings of classes are from 10:15 AM from 5:30 PM.
- Students must obtain at least 80% attendance in course work including practicum as prescribed by the NCTE and 90% attendance in school internship in order to appear in the Board examination.
- Trainees must abide by the rules and regulations of the Institution in all respects.
- Medium of Instruction is Bengali. Candidates must write in Bengali in the Board examination.